Urology Community
Bubbly urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bubbly urine

Hi, i'm a 24 years old male, i have a bubbly urine, when i drink too much water(like 5 liters a day) it disappears, my simple one time urine test doesn't show any protein in my urine and my creatinin is 1.13, should i take 24 h test or that test was enough? Can microalbumin causes bubbles? I'm very worried please help
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? What other symptoms are present? The presence of bubbles in urine can be caused by a variety of issues such as presence of excess protein in urine, forceful flow of urine, or  underlying medical conditions such as diabetes. If it persists it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out actual air bubbles in the urine or  pneumaturia, which is associated with  fistula between the bladder and the colon. Take care and do keep us posted.
thanks a lot for your comment
i've talked with 3 doctors till now, all of them told me there is nothing to worry about based on my urine test.but i read articles from net that some parameters can lead to fake negative existence of protein in urine, that you should take 24h test, but those three doctors are against that, the weirdest part is forms of these bubbles indicate different situations which can give me assurance that i should be worried or not.always there are tiny bubbles which are gathered around big one in different groups, sometimes there are many(all together around size of 3/4 palm) specially in morning sometimes none when i drink too much fluids, i searched net for pictures but i couldn't find any good stuff to compare.this situation started about 2 months ago when i was training so hard and eat lots of protein, after that i went on a veggie diet till now, they're not gone thats why i'm worried and doctors can't tell me what it is
thanks a lot for your comment