Urology Community
Bumps on Testicles/Penis Spreading!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Bumps on Testicles/Penis Spreading!

I am 14 years old and I have irregularly sized, skin colored bumps on the base of my penis and testicles. I have had these for about 2 years now, and since then they have grown and spread up the shaft and down further on the testicles. I can somewhat pop a few bigger ones, and all that comes out is a little white stuff. I am not sexually active, so it can not be an STD, but I have masturbated before. I am worried of the appearance and of having sex soon, so I wanted to know how to make it possibly go away or decrease, or if it will anytime soon. Also, on the underside of the head of my penis, it is dark/purple colored(loss of circulation?), what could it be?. Thank you, and if you would like to know more, I could send some pictures to help out.
Thanks for the post!
In your case they could be ‘Pearly penile papules’. “Pearly penile papules are small lumps, about 1–2 mm across. They look like pimples and are all roughly the same size and shape. They are in a row around the margin of the head of the penis, and can be seen when the foreskin is pulled back. In some men they are hardly visible at all, and in others they are quite noticeable. They usually develop in the teens. People often worry that they are warts or an infection, and pick or squeeze them. In fact they are perfectly normal tiny glands. Leave them alone!”
Alternatively they could be :
1) “Chicken-skin scrotum. It is normal for the skin of the scrotum to look like the skin of a plucked chicken. This is because the hair follicles on the scrotum are quite far apart and prominent, while the hairs themselves may not be very obvious.

2) Sebaceous cysts are swollen, blocked grease glands that look like yellowish pimples. They often occur on the skin of the scrotum, and there may be a dozen or more. The skin contains millions of glands that make grease to keep the skin waterproof and in good condition. The openings of these glands easily become blocked, so they become distended with grease. For some reason, the skin of the scrotum seems particularly susceptible to this problem. They are harmless, but if they become infected (red and sore) or you do not like the look of them, a genitourinary clinic will be able to treat them.

3) Angiokeratoma of Fordyce are tiny, bright-red blood-blisters. They usually occur on the scrotum, and there may be lots of them. They are quite common in the late teens, and are normal. Their only problem is that they can be itchy, and may bleed if you scratch them.”
In all probability you need not worry about them, however please talk to your parents and consult a doctor. Get yourself examined.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Refer: http://www.embarrassingproblems.co.uk/lumpsmen.htm
Im 14 and have the same thing. But from what ive read its nothing abnormal