Urology Community
Burn or stinging senation when peeing and ejacualtion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hello: For the last 9 mos it burns when I pee. For the last 2 mos it burns when I ejaculate, while having sex or masterbate.  All Tests - Blood work, STD's, prostate, CPPS all come back clean. Uroligist says he does not know what is wrong he tried treating me for CPPS but the medication had no effect.

I am 6'2 225 lbs, work out 2-3 times a week (usually heavy) and I eat well. (For the last 3 weeks I have not worked out, problem still present)

FYI - the pain comes and goes from mild - burning or stinging for both Uranating and ejaculation. When I drink alot of water it does not usually burn.

Could this have something to do with the lower back? Sometimes when I poo I can feel throbbing at the bottom of my tail bone?

Any help?
Oh ya, Sometimes I can feel the head of my penis buring before the pee comes out

Chances are that you have urinary tract infection.

The first step is to get a urine culture and sensitivity test to find out the organisms which may be causing the infection. This may lead us to one or more causes of the disorder and thereafter, treat it with a targeted antimicrobial.

The doctor also needs to confirm by examination and tests whether the infection is in the urinary tract passage as there is a possibility of cross infection due to the anatomic arrangement.

As an at-home treatment, increased water-intake, frequent voiding, the avoidance of sugars and sugary foods, drinking unsweetened cranberry juice, taking cranberry supplements, as well as taking vitamin C with the last meal of the day can shorten the time duration of the infection. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing
citrus juices and caffeine until your infection has cleared.

Please let me know if you may have any other queries.

Regards.
Thank you for the reply.

The first test they did was for UTI - came back clean.
Tests include - Prostatis, prostate, UTI, Cylmidia, ghoneria, CI (sorry I forgot to mention)

I work out regular so my sugar intake is low to being with as well as drinking a lot of water is essential (the more water I drink the better it feels)

I have been drinking a lot of Cranberry juice over the last 3 weeks. The urologist told me to stop drinking tea, and I have cut back to 1-2 a day VS 5-6 a day. I have another appointment with the Urologist March 30th and I will talk to him about the cross infection you had mentioned as well as the sensitivity test.

What's your thoughts on something like urethral stricture or polyp?

Thanks again