Urology Expert Forum
Burn or stinging senation when peeing and ejacualtion

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Hello: For the last 9 mos it burns when I pee. For the last 2 mos it burns when I ejaculate, while having sex or masterbate.  All Tests - Blood work, STD's, prostate, CPPS all come back clean. Uroligist says he does not know what is wrong he tried treating me for CPPS but the medication had no effect.

I am a Male 6'2 225 lbs, work out 2-3 times a week (usually heavy) and I eat well. (For the last 3 weeks I have not worked out, problem still present) I do not abuse Alcohol or drugs

FYI - the pain comes and goes from mild to a burning or stinging sensation for both Uranating and ejaculation. When I drink alot of water it does not usually burn.

Could this have something to do with the lower back? Sometimes when I have a bowel movment  I can feel throbbing at the bottom of my tail bone?

Sometimes I can feel the head of my penis burning before the pee is ready to come out

Any help?
Frustrating! Consider asking for a test for trichomonas in your prostatic fluid (you'll need to see a urologist). If this is negative, I think that you should try eliminating foods/fluids that you consume in any quantity on a regular basis. Keep a diary of what you ingest for a week or two, see what you are taking in and then discontinue each one (that is in any regular quantity) for a week at a time. Also, check your medications. Anything new over the last nine months? Talk to your physician about ceasing this for a short while. If no luck, ask your urologist about a cystoscopy (looking into your bladder with a small telescope, mainly looking for a urethral narrowing (stricture), though I think that the likelihood of this is small. I would also recommend an x-ray of your urinary system, such as an intravenous urogram (IVP).
Good luck!

S.A.Liroff, M.D.
Tests include - Prostatis, prostate, UTI, Cylmidia, ghoneria
It's funny that you would mention a diary. I kept one for 2 weeks detailing everything - emotions, what I ate, what I drank, how many times uranating - how it felt ect.... I made an excel program and kept it simple. I took it to my doctor as well as my urologist and they both said it looked really good - With respect to my diet it does not appear to have a baring on my current situation. I currently take no medication of any kind

I find what you say about a test for trichomonas interesting....Thankyou

I have a second appointment with the Urologist March 30 2009 I will take my newly found information to him and discuss the possibilities.

I will keep this post informed

Thanks again

A related discussion, so? was started.