Burning AFTER urinate in the morning smelly urine
It all started 4 months ago when I got a UTI i was going to the bathroom and then feeling the burn and urge to go again right after but nothing would come out since then Ive cut out hot baths and caffenine and have added lots of water daily. About 3 years ago i had chylamedia and have had 2 paps since then and have test negative for it. I recently got a new boyfriend(STD negative) and we have been having unprotected sex and lots of oral sex. When I wake up in the morning and go to the bathroom i have this burning sensation after I pee that last for some 5 mins sometimes 30 but once i drink what and urinate again Im fine. my urine is also cloudy and smells with a white discharge sometimes. Im so scared and this is all I think about. Im starting to believe me thinking about it is making me feel this pain. What does anyone think this is?
Please someone help
Hey Courtney, while it sounds like your pretty content with your new bf ;)
You are correct. You are most likely suffering from what is commonly refereed to as the "honeymooner's disease" otherwise known as a UTI. It's not all in your head, please Don't put this off. You need to nip this in the bud before the bacteria spreads to your bladder and/or kidneys, which could end up in complications and or damage of the kidneys.

While it is relatively easy to treat, it is not something to wait around on, it will not go away by itself. And while the sex is great, you should probably hold off for a while! Doing different types of sex, as you indicated above, tend to spread bacteria, which is how UTI's are thus born. You will keep getting them until you take preventative measures.

That said, please go to your PCP or local Emergency Room, to get a good round of strong antibiotics. You can also request a script for something called, Peridium. It is a red dye that acts as an analgesic ONLY on your urinary tract, it helps with the spasms also. I hope you feel better! Please heed my advice though, and drink plenty of fluids,cranberry juice helps kidney/bladder too!