Urology Community
Burning/Cloudy Urine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning/Cloudy Urine

Hello,

Today each time I have urinated I have gotten more and more burning. Just now, it hurt very badly. When I looked, it seemed extremely cloudy. I'm wondering what would cause this. Am I just dehydrated or is it something worse? I'm going to drink a bunch of water now, but is it worth seeing a doctor over? I'm just very confused because I haven't ever had any problems with urination at all.

Thank you so much
Fleurice
Related Discussions
Hi,

Cloudy urine can be the result of a number of possible causes. In some cases, this is a result of change in diet, dehydration, kidney stones, sexually transmitted disease, a result of normal vaginal secretions or abnormal vaginal discharge, or even a urinary tract infection (UTI).

Together with the burning sensation you are experiencing,  the more likely cause could be UTI. Other symptoms of urinary tract infections can include feeling a constant need to urinate, frequent urination, and burning or stinging during urination. A urinalysis will help in the diagnosis. These infections are generally treated with antibiotics and usually go away within a few days. Drinking plenty of fluids may also help.

Are there other signs or symptoms present? If it persists, it would be best to see your doctor for further evaluation and management. Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank