Burning Sensation when i Pee
When i Pee i have a burning sensation and it just started last night. I havent had sexual intercourse in over a year and was protected when i did. I dont know what it is. My pee Hole is a little reddened so can anyone help ? Im 18 years of age.

This discussion is related to Why does my pee hole burn?.
Thanks for writing to the forum!

Your symptoms could be due to UTI, or urinary tract infection. The infection could be at any level from bladder to ureter to kidney. It could also be due to a stone in the urinary tract. What you need is a urine culture and sensitivity test done. Give your urine  for culture and sensitivity in a sterile bottle. This will tell you what organism is causing the infection and what antibiotic will kill it permanently. Please do not take any antibiotic without this test because if the organism is not sensitive to the antibiotic, it will only sit quietly for some time and then flare up again.

It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Do let me know if there is any thing else you want to know. Take care!
hi, last friday i didnt have sexual intercourse but i did lay in a bed with a women naked, and sortof put my penis where her vagina was like forplay a little tiny bit.. lol sorry but cant really think of any other way to quickly explain the situation.. anyway its now wed, and my penis has been burning inside the hole since. i had a look today and it looks red and there is a purple patch not too big... is that herpes? wtf i didnt even have sex ffs?...