Burning Sensation with urination
I am a 34 year old male, and after receiving oral sex (unprotected) I had been experiencing burning sensation after peeing.

Various STDs came back negative and eventually I was diagnosed with a UTI. This was treated with a course of antibiotics and further tests confirmed that there was no infection present so I assume that the antibiotics worked but the symptoms have remained!

I'm still experiencing burning sensation after urinating and the sensation seems to persist for a period afterwards. It even seems to come and go again even if its been a while since I peed.

I have been referred to a urologist who performed various tests but couldn't find anything abnormal.

This has been constant for almost 6 months and it is really freaking me out, does anybody have any ideas?!!
Hi  I noticed this post is a few months old but was wondering if you have any success getting better? I am having the same symptoms and going through the same tests as you had. I just finished a 14 day course of cipro and the burning is still there. Mine has been going on for about 3 months.