Burning Urination For Years - What could be the cause?

I'm 18 and a female.  I've had burning urination for years- probably since around 12.  It comes and goes from time to time.  I also have a frequent urge to pee but when I pee a tiny amount comes out.  After I urinate it burns severely.

I'll have this for a day or two and then not have it for a few weeks.  I also get some pains that feel like its coming from my bladder.

The tests come back negative for a UTI and since I've had it for years I don't think it would be that.

Please help.  
There are many things that can cause this pain it could be chronic cystitis or interstitial cystitis.  The symptoms are the same and a good urologist can help diagnosis the problems.  You can have an infection a chronic low level infection that
does not show up on standard UA or even culture tests.  These test are made for acute not chronic tests

Either way you pain, burning and bladder pain.  The self helpt things etc. can help you while you see a diagnosis!
  We have an IC support forum here on this site actually two, listed below.  There is actually an article on the physical relationship on the first forum.  I am also an IC support group leader and director of MOARK IC.  If you need more info or some links feel free to pm me.

You might want to consider a referral to a pelvic pain PT.  They are often able to rule out and pelvic issues, muscular etc. that doctor's are not trained to look for.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-IC--Pelvic-Pain-Support-Forum/show/412

The expert forum where you can actually ask the doctor here on Medhelp is here also:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-/show/264

Hope this helps!

Shelly

thanks
Get screened for BV. Get the Rx with and Rx of Diflucan.
You'll feel a million times better.
I am going 7 month with burning after I urinate in my vagina any advice?