Burning after ejeculation
I am 66 years of age and I have been experiencing a burning sensation after ejeculation in my urinary tract near the scrotum for over 5 years. My doctor had prescribed all sorts of antibiotic, nothing seems to help.
The burning sensation last about 10 seconds. At its peak it is very painful.
I have no problem with urinating with no pain at all.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this problem.

Sam

"Too frequent or too infrequent ejaculation, sexual arousal without ejaculation, withdraw at the time of ejaculation, aggressive bike or horse back riding, and excessive spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine in the diet can predispose you to this.  One should avoid any of the above that apply and ejaculate in moderation (about once or twice a week).   Ejaculation beyond the tolerance of the prostate to fill and empty may also cause discomfort.  Likewise if one does so infrequently, fluid still builds up from thoughts, dreams, fantasies, etc. and has to be released periodically to decompress the gland and relieve the symptoms. A daily warm bath for 10-15 minutes also lessens the discomfort.  There are several types of prostatitis.  Sometimes prostatitis can be due to an infection of the gland with bacteria.  This usually requires a 4 week course of an appropriate antibiotic.  Typically, pus cells and bacteria are found in the prostatic fluid.  Abacterial prostatitis has several varieties.  In one, the prostatic fluid demonstrates pus cells but no bacteria.  In the other, called prostadynia, there are neither pus cells nor bacteria in the fluid, just the symptoms.  In all types of prostatitis, the urinalysis generally is normal unless the infection spreads into the bladder.   Abacterial prostatitis usually responds to the general measures mentioned above.  Medications that sometimes help include the over-the-counter natural supplement saw palmetto 320 mgm daily and alpha blockers (such as Flomax, Hytrin & Cardura).  The latter require a prescription from you physician if he thinks it is indicated.  Prostatitis may also be classified as acute (severe), subacute (mild), or asymptomatic.  It may also occur as a single episode,  recurrent or chronic.  Therefore, if symptoms persist, consultation with a urologist should be scheduled."

en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-Male-issues-989/burning-sensation.htm
You can also improve relief from your symptoms by drinking plenty of fluids.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
regards