Burning in urethra
Okay, a few days ago, I had just a very slight itching sensation in my urethra, that became replaced with a slight burning sensation...sometimes it is a noticeable burn, sometimes not.  After urination, there is a little discomfort there that quickly passes.  Haven't seen any sort of discharge.  Currently only have one sex partner, who also only has one partner (me).  Never any issues before with an STD or anything, and we have bith tested clean in the past.  Someone told me that having unprotected anal sex can cause a UTI in a male if you don't urinate immeditally afterward, but don't know of the legitamacy of this...but that's the only thing that I can think of.  
Burning pain in urethra can be due to urinary tract infection,trauma to the urinary tract,contact dermatitis.prostatitis ,interstitial cystitis,sexually transmitted diseases,chemical irritation, such as from soaps ,urinary retention or some autoimmune diseases.

Try urinating after intercourse and get your urine examined for any infection.If the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist for any prostate infection.
I hope that helps.Take care and regards.