Urology Community
Callus or Wart on Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Callus or Wart on Penis

I am a 50yo male, not seaxually active with a partner and masterbate 1-2x per week.  I am on medication that has lengthend the time to ejaculate. I have a small white patch of skin on the side of my penis measuring 1/ x 14 inch. I am circumsised but am over weight so the penis rectracts back into the skin.  I wash daily but I do notice that my penis and groin smell after a couple of hours. I do know one ot two of my meds causes me to sweat excessively during any exertion. The White patch stays moist. But, after a lengthy masterbation (masturbation) session, the patch disapears, only to return the following day.  The white patch gets more pronounced after each day of non contact.  I did see my Dr and a skin specialist who prescribes a topical ointment that was $$$ and caused it to break out and scab as part of its treatment, but it has stayed right there.  This  has been an issue for 12 years.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STD or non-STD), inflammations, cysts, warts, fordyce spots etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!