Camera in bladder
Hi guys I have an appointment soon for a venerable in the bladder is this the last test that can show what is wrong with you, I'm hoping they can find out but if nothing is showed is this the end of tests? It have a very slow urine flow constantly need to urinate all day and night , straining aswell ect. I have had bladder and ovarie scans like a baby scan , and urodynamics , any help be much appreciated
I had a constant urge to urinate that used to come and go. They were episodic until eventually the urge never went away. I had a cystoscopy and was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis. I was lucky enough (or unlucky enough) to have the hunners ulcers present when they did my cystoscopy, so my diagnosis was easy, but these are only present in about 10% of cases. I am now on Elmiron and am completely symptom free.

Good luck, but make sure to ask about Interstitial Cystitis.