Urology Community
Camera up through to bladder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Camera up through to bladder

I am 50, and I have a urology question if a medical person would help that would be great
first off i dont trust doctors very much and although i have had to spinal surgeries, one being a fusion, at my cervical spine, I can almost carry on quite well.
I have always had bladder issues, especially from having to urinate in public, or while people around.
I find that urologists dont quite understand this issue which has a name Paruesis.
My questionis the other day i had a cytscopic exam, and altlhough the doctor said the urine was fine, and the only thing he mentioned was that my bladder was cloudy, (coould be because i drink alot of baking soda and apple cider vinegar), this is where the question begins.
for two days after that procedure (which felt like rape), the top part of my penis blew up like a balloon, and i could barely pee withouth a feeling of blockage and burning.
the swelling lasted a couple of days, but, the other stuff still there into day 7
I dont take antibiotics so i have been overdosing in pressed cranberry juice and d-mannose
Does this sound like some sort of adverse reaction, or is it normal.
Can someone please shed some light as an alternate opinion, because this doctor guy just seemed uncaring and sterile-also, i failed to mention at day 2, a scab or some type of solid matter came out of my penis.
what is going on there?
I would think swelling after a cystoscopy would be normal. You might reconsider taking the antibiotics if the pain and swelling are not getting any better. If its the same or worse you may be getting an infection from the procedure itself.