Urology Community
Can Hypospadias fix ITSELF?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Can Hypospadias fix ITSELF?

Okay so , my question is can hypospadias fix itself , I'm 15 and I just found out I have hypospadias , i have 2 holes on my penis 1 is bigger one other is smaller one but that smaller one is like 5mm away from main hole is it possible that "Main" Hole would grow and would connect with the smaller one? I mean its only like 3-5 mm away from main one so is it possible , if not , is there a way to expand the main hole like 3mm? , thanx :)
Tags: hole, question, toes, PENIS HYPOSPADIAS
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? Hypospadias is a birth defect in which the opening of the urethra is on the underside, rather than at the end, of the penis. The presentation varies from one person to another. And fusion of the two openings may not occur. Surgery is usually done to manage the symptoms.  It is best that you have this evaluated by a surgeon for proper management.  Take care and do keep us posted.