Urology Community
Can a chafed Penile urethra have a discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Almost a week ago, I chafed my urethra. I have been taking it easy and I feel things are getting better. Just the other day I noticed a small discharge and now it seems to come and go. I have no pain with urinating and do not feel nauseated. I see no other signs of stds other than the discharge. My online search has came up with like a 50 50 chance this is normal due to the severity of the chafing or it could be gonorrhea. Was gona ride it out over the weekend and if nothing gets fixed I wana get it looked at.
Don't ride it out.  Get it seen to as soon as possible.

Discharge is not a good sign no matter what the cause is.  It is more likely to be thrush.