Can anxiety cause urinary tract symptoms?
Since April 6th, I have been suffering from a chronic need to void, but after doing so still feeling urgency. My urologist and regular doctor have been running all kinds of tests and they can't figure out what is wrong with me. Today, my doctor suggested I see a psychologist to see if it's possible that my physical symptoms are related to my anxiety disorder. Is this possible? For some background:

For the last year and a half I have been urinating frequently, but it wasn't until April 6th that the never ending urge to void started. The bizarre thing is that this started immediately after masturbation to climax. On two other occasions since then I have masturbated and the symptoms have gotten worse every subsequent time. I am petrified of doing so again and am refraining from all sexual activity.

Any suggestions, advice, help, comments would be appreciated. I'm slowly going crazy.
If you're a woman and masterbating harshly vaginally, it could be causing your vagina to swell, which can apply pressure to the bladder and make you think you have to go.

Although sometimes, when iam stressed out, I will feel like i have to pee all the time if I don't have to. I hope that helps you.