Can bladder adhensions also cause kidney pain?
I has a c-section in May of 2011 and during the surgery my doctor cut my bladder.... according to the operative report my bladder was cut in three different places so you can only imagine my dismay. Now I went home with two different kinds of tubes the foley and the jp drain. I am now going into 11 months post op and I am sitll getting hit with pain. When the foley finally came out after about a month I am still getting this pain that makes me bare down and crenge everytime I use the bathroom. I am told that it could be adhensions but, I am wondering if it is so because when the doctor pressed down on the area of the bladder it sends this constant trobbing sensation and I feel like I have to use the bathroom as if it's making my baldder contract or something. But I have also noticed that frequently throughout the day I am hit on my left and right side where the kidneys are located with pain sometimes it's for a day or two then it goes away. Could this really be all due to adhensions and if so can I take legal action for having this done to me adhensions can cause major problems sometimes it fells like something just twisted and I have know idea what to do can anyone help me?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infection, inflammation, adhesions/ scar formation etc. It would be best to have this evaluated by a urologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. If planning on a lawsuit, it might be a good idea to discuss this with the urologist and a lawyer.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!