Can you help us?
My husband has Peyronie's Disease.  We have tried vitamin E for over 2 years now.  The vitamin E has not helped him at all.  The Disease is getting worst.  Can anyone help us? ...
Peyronie’s disease is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs.

Treatment is by medicines and surgical intervention.As vit E is proving not useful so other medicines have to be tried.

I sincerely suggest you to consult a urologist and get this possibility evaluated.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.Warm regards.

Good morning,

Thank you so much for writing me back.  As you know he has tried vit E for over 2 years now.  He has a Urologist that put him on the vit E.  The Urologist want him to have surgery.  What do you think about that?  I found some pills called Neprinol that may help him.  But, I have not hear or read anything good or bad about the pills (Neprinol).  Have you heard anything about the pills?

Once again thank you for writing me back and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks, Star

Neprinol or enzyme blends is an alternative medicine and unfortunately I don’t have any idea of its use in Peyronie’s disease.Apart from vit E the other medicines which are used are Verapamil,Colchicine,Potaba and collagenase.Pls discuss about these medicines with your husband’s urologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.Kind regards.

Order on internet a book :From: Bill Bodri
Re: Proven Natural Treatments for Ridding Yourself of Peyronies
I have bought this book and it's a exellent natural metod of treating your hasband Peyronies.Also he must take at least for 6 month Potaba Benzonite,which any knowlegeble Urologist can prescribe.I personaly cure my self by 90%.
Good Luck.