Aa
A
A
Close
Cannot hold urine
For the last two months I cannot hold urine due to sudden urge and a small amount is leaked before I can reach the bath room. This happens twice or thrice a day whereas I drink normal amount of water. I want to know the reason and cure. Can this somehow be connected to Hammerhoids & Fissure as I have this chronic problem which has aggrevated for the past two months and I have a sore and painful rectum. Also, this started when I have moved from a warm country to Canada where the temperature is much cold for me...can this be one of the reasons? Please advise.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
             Thanks for writing in. I think you are suffering from urge incontinence. It can happen due to cystitis, stones in the bladder, BPH, bladder outlet obstruction, tumors etc.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for examination and confirmation of the cause for urge incontinence.
Best.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have the same thing urge incontinence which is caused by bph in my case causing me to bedwet plus daytime wetting.The best thing is to see a uro Dr. Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
What is wrong? Each morning at approximately 9:45, I have an urgent need to urinate. If I am seated (like in a car) it doesn't bother me, but the second I stand (get out of the car), the need to urinate is so urgent that many mornings I cannot make it to the bathroom.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Blank