Urology Community
Cannot pull back my foreskin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Cannot pull back my foreskin

Am 24 years old and had never pulled back my foreskin untill a few months ago. Now that I try to pull it back,it pains and am able to pull it back only a few centimeters.Also my penis is very sensitive to touch inside the foreskin. what should I do? Do i need circumcision? Will I be able to have sex without circumcision?Plz reply
I don't know about the pain, but the sensitivity is how it's supposed to feel. Circumcision is very bad for the man and uncircumcision is better for the woman. I just recently started looking into the facts about my uncircumcision and am now so relieved, rather than embarrassed. I am starting to feel sorry for my family members that are uncircumsised.

Here are some interesting and important reads.

http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_lost.html

http://sexasnatureintendedit.com/

Any doctors want to back up or disagree with these?

P.S. Speaking from experience, certain infections can make retracting the foreskin horrific.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
You seem to be having phimosis. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Phimosis can also occur if the foreskin is forced back before it is ready. This can cause a fibrous scar to form, which may prevent future retraction of the foreskin.Diagnosed by a physical examination.

Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring.If ballooning during micturition is present,then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended.Pls get yourself thoroughly examined by a surgeon.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.

hi,
Thanks very much for your help.
Actually am able to pull my foreskin back till the end of the head especially when it's not erect.I don't wanna go for circumcision.Can u tell me the name of such a cream.
Thanks again for ur help.tc