Cant ejaculate properly/too much pre-***?
I produce a lot of pre-*** when i masturbate. This never used to happen before only started in the past 2 months or so. and when i ejaculate instead of the usual thick and powerful ejaculation i just get a little runny watery semen flow out. Its kind of like pre-***. Why is this happening? As soon as i start to masturbate i start to get soaking wet from pre-*** and then i cant ejaculate properly when i finish. Can anyone help?
I also have this tingly feeling while i masturbate
I am a virgin so it cant be STD related

You will need to have a prostate infection and inflammation ruled out. This can be done through a urinalysis, preferably from a sample collected just after ejaculation. This is to identify the organism causing the infection and may be followed by a culture sensitivity test to determine which antibiotic the organism is sensitive to. A prostate ultrasound (done rectally) will give an idea of the state of the gland and whether it is enlarged.

Antibiotic therapy is prescribed for long durations in prostate infections in view of the poor permeability of the prostate gland to antibiotics. The course will be for about 15-21 days and may even be for a few weeks.

Ensure that you keep your fluid intake over 2000 ml per day and avoid irritants, such as caffeine, alcohol, and spicy foods. Also avoid sitting for long periods of time or on surfaces that are not well padded.

If you do indulge in intercourse during the period of treatment, ensure that you practise safe sex (condoms) so as to not infect or be infected by your partner.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
Thank you for the reply. Can a normal GP do this or do i need to  see a urologist? Also how does one develop a prostate infection of one has no sexual contact?

Your GP can do the initial examination to check for prostate enlargement. This is an examination done rectally.

Prostate infections can occur even in the absence of sexual contact as an organism causing UTI can ascend up the urinary tract and lodge in the prostate. This can then cause infection which can be manifested as pain during ejaculation, abnormal ejaculation, pain in testes and scrotum, etc.

Prostatitis can occur even in the absence of an infection and this is called abacterial prostatitis. This is due to local irritation of the prostate gland due to interference in its function, such as from too-frequent or too-infrequent ejaculation.

regards
Thank you i will go to my GP