Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome?
I started having a sensation of my urethra filling up with liquid just 2 days after an unwanted sexual relationship (that filled my head with guilt and fear of HIV), as though I had a stream crawling slowly through the opening, this caused an extreme fear of becoming incontinent. So off I went to the ER; 2 plus months later, after 8 different urinalyses, different antibitoic courses for the treatment of NGU (2 different courses), Gonococcus, Chlam, Trich, UTI, PSA Level came back normal; then a cystoscopy to rule out physical issues; I am left with a dull pain in my right lower abdomen, and a urinary symptom which is basically this one; once I get the stream going, fairly normal, but towards the end of the stream it slows down, until it ends abruptly only to start dribbling for a couple of minutes afterward, this particular one appeared during the first week of the onset of the problem, and for some weeks caused me a rather deep depression in which I felt suicidal, that depression resolved as I learned to understand my condition and how it behaved, I studied my penis for hours and concluded not incontinent, but dribbly.
Is this CPPS? As there is no evidence of bacteria in either test that I've got, I am still due a prostate Ultrasound.

This discussion is related to Difficulty urinating a symptom of prostatitis?  I'm being treated, so when will it subside?.
Forgot to mention that after micturition and after dribbling, there is a rather mild discomfort in the tip of the penis and urethra; my urethral meatus is somewhat irritated, which made me suspect of a meatal condition, that was ruled out after the endoscope was passed through it without problem, but I still have little suspicion of a meatal condition, as when my stream slows down toward the end, it also thins out to a needle fine stream, then it stops, and dribbles... Just food for thought.