Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome?
I started having a sensation of my urethra filling up with liquid just 2 days after an unwanted sexual relationship (that filled my head with guilt and fear of HIV), as though I had a stream crawling slowly through the opening, this caused an extreme fear of becoming incontinent. So off I went to the ER; 2 plus months later, after 8 different urinalyses, different antibitoic courses for the treatment of NGU (2 different courses), Gonococcus, Chlam, Trich, UTI, PSA Level came back normal; then a cystoscopy to rule out physical issues; I am left with a dull pain in my right lower abdomen, and a urinary symptom which is basically this one; once I get the stream going, fairly normal, but towards the end of the stream it slows down, until it ends abruptly only to start dribbling for a couple of minutes afterward, this particular one appeared during the first week of the onset of the problem, and for some weeks caused me a rather deep depression in which I felt suicidal, that depression resolved as I learned to understand my condition and how it behaved, I studied my penis for hours and concluded not incontinent, but dribbly.
Is this CPPS? As there is no evidence of bacteria in either test that I've got, I am still due a prostate Ultrasound.

This discussion is related to Difficulty urinating a symptom of prostatitis?  I'm being treated, so when will it subside?.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Forgot to mention that after micturition and after dribbling, there is a rather mild discomfort in the tip of the penis and urethra; my urethral meatus is somewhat irritated, which made me suspect of a meatal condition, that was ruled out after the endoscope was passed through it without problem, but I still have little suspicion of a meatal condition, as when my stream slows down toward the end, it also thins out to a needle fine stream, then it stops, and dribbles... Just food for thought.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources