Circumcision revision penile adhesion removal
I have a relatively large penile adhesion, or skin bridge on my penis. It's about an inch across on the dorsal side of my penis (or top, I dunno). The top of the head of my penis is attached to the shaft.

Anyway, a few months back there was some trauma to that skin bridge and it became swollen and all that fun stuff. Well, the trauma never healed and eventually I went and saw a urologist about this. Turns out there's some sort of infection and some scar tissue building in the bridge itself. So, we opted to get this surgically fixed. I'm not totally sure of the details, just that they'll be putting me under, so at least I won't have to experience the 'surgery' part.

My question is, what kind of recovery am I looking at? Is this something that will be very painful? Anyone have any experiences with this? From my understanding, the doc will just sever the adhesion and remove the scar tissue and all that junk.

But aside from that I'm kind of in the dark.
Skin bridges are one of the rare complications of circumcision and can be dealt with by doing electrocautery/diathermy under local anesthesia. There’s virtually no bleeding and the wounds heal without any complication. This can be done like an office procedure. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.