Clear, sticky discharge after intense workout
I'm a 21 year old male. I am sexually active, but my last sexual encounter with penetration was 7 months ago.

I actively participate in intense workouts 5 days a week. By intense I mean, 2 hours of grueling training that leaves me exhausted.

A very common sign after these workouts is extreme shrinkage in my penis. Anyways, today I was about to show and was sitting down and felt something enter my penis. I was able to coerise this feeling and push our a small amount of clear, pre-*** like fluid. It was sticky.

My question is, is it normal to get a discharge after physical exhaustion like this and penile shrinkage? Or is this an infection sign?
This clear sticky discharge can be due to normal prostatic fluid which can be expressed from the penis. Unless and until there is redness, itching, pain or foul smelling discharge, the chances of any infection are less.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.