Clear Ejaculate
I am 44 years old. In the past year or two I have started noticing changes in the colour and consistency of my semen. Initially I didn't pay much attention to this, as through my life there were variations in the appearance of my ejaculate, I guess mostly doe to the variations in the frequency of ejaculations. However a year ago it became more apparent that a permanent change might be taking place. Six months ago I started monitoring this more closely, and since then every single ejaculate was very runny and clear, with just a touch of transparent white tint in it. This consistency doesn't seam to be related to the time lapsed from the previous ejaculation or the volume ejaculated.

My family doctor never heard of such a condition, so she sent me to be examined by a urologist. His conclusion was that everything looked normal, and that the ejaculate colour will "probably get back to normal after a while". I am still concerned with this change that is so obvious it leads me to believe there must be some very definitive triggers behind it. Maybe age and hormone levels related? Where does the white tint and thickness in the seminal fluid come from? I know it is not from the spermatozoids, which I don't have doe to my vasectomy from 10 years ago. Many years after this procedure my ejaculate consistency didn't seam to be changing much at all.