Urology Community
Clear fluid leak from my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Clear fluid leak from my penis

I am a young adult who has been leaking a clear watery fluid from my penis constantly for nearly a year, sometimes also small amounts of urine. I have been to the Doctor many times and had blood tests and a urethral swab, and they have all come back negative for infections. At first I tried to ignore the problem, but it got worse and as well as leaking, my crotch area gets very hot and damp, and there is an unpleasant odour that smells like sweat and urine. It is so bad that I now wear incontinence pads with odour control all the time to keep me dry and stop the smell. I also wear plastic pants some of the time as a precaution, which are very uncomfortable but offer security. Does anyone know what this horrible and distressing problem could be and how to cure it?