Urology Community
Cloudy urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Cloudy urine

Last couple of years my urine is always cloudy, and have some white particles.
It's only symptoms that I have, everything else is fine. I test urine before 2-3 years 3 times and always is everything fine. But still time to time I have worry about that.

Any suggestion what may be cause of it?
Tags: cloudy urine, white particles
For cloudy urine, the most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. It can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due to obstruction. The obstruction can be due to abnormality of structures since birth, stones or diseases like tumors. So you should get done an ultrasound, CT scan and also urine examination and kidney function tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.