Urology Expert Forum
Cold Testicles
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cold Testicles

I've been suffering for threee years and i neeed help, BAd! It first started when i had a discharge from my penis 3 years ago. It was a white, then yellow then greenish discharge. I went to the doctor and he gave me some cipro, the discharge went away and came back 4 months later. I prescribed cipro once again and the discharge went away for good. Two years ago i started to notice coldness in my testicles. I went and had a procedure done and i was diagnosed with prostatitus. I thinks tHAT'S rare because i was 22 years old at that time. I 've been on every antibiotic know to mankind. Cipro, Tequin, Levaquin, Doxycycline, Zithromax, Vioxx, Cefadroxil, Sulfamethoxazole?TMP DS with bactrim. Nothing has gotten rid of this irritating infection. I have been so stressed visit after visit no doctor has the answer for why my teticles are cold. Now the pain is getting worse in my left testicle. At certain times it feels smaller than the right testicle and it feels mushy. It's becoming painful. I also feel the pain in my left leg. If this was a STD, wouldn't those antibiotics have cured the disease by now? I was also taking ibuprofen 800 mg twice a day, that doesn't work. Could it be HIV(PLEASE, NO) my last visit the doctor said my prostate was still tender. No doctor can tell me why my testicels are cold. My stool even looks funny sometimes, like it has came out incomplete. Could a prostate infection have made me discharge in that manner without it being a STD. Sometimes my ejaculation looks like water and then other times it's whitish/yellowish and thick. Can i have kids, i don't have any right now and that would be a great disapointment to me if i couldn't. Up until i was 22 i use to have premature ejaculations in my sleep. Could that be related. Right now i'm in the process of trying Saw palmetto, it seems i'm out of options. I can;'t take this much longer please help me.Oh, i also have coldness at the tip of my penis and seldom have sharp pains. I also feel pain on the left side of my pelvis. Ihave hardly any of the syptoms (symptoms) of prosatitus.