Urology Community
Constant Testicle Tingling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Constant Testicle Tingling

Hi Doc,

I have a couple of urology/prostate questions that I'm trying to find out.  Long story short I have been having some urinary problems (dribbling) over the past couple of months and have been experiencing a lot of testicle pain, sore groin & sore back.  I have also been experiencing tingling in my testicles almost daily for the past couple of months as well I have had discharge after straining during a hard a bowel movement and pain at the tip of my penis while urinating.  I have been concerned about about herpes because I had received unprotected oral sex (months before these symptoms started).  My questions for you are:

1.Is tingling testicles a common prostate/urinary symptom/problem? Is it common for it to last this long?  

2.is it common to have aching testicles with prostate/Urinary symptom/problems?

My Urologist is away until next week and I have been really struggling with this.   I have an appointment to see him in a couple of weeks but this testicle pain and tingling is really getting to me.  Especially the tingling as it seems that is one of the #1 symptoms of Herpes.

Thank-you