Constant Testicle Tingling
Hi Doc,

I have a couple of urology/prostate questions that I'm trying to find out.  Long story short I have been having some urinary problems (dribbling) over the past couple of months and have been experiencing a lot of testicle pain, sore groin & sore back.  I have also been experiencing tingling in my testicles almost daily for the past couple of months as well I have had discharge after straining during a hard a bowel movement and pain at the tip of my penis while urinating.  I have been concerned about about herpes because I had received unprotected oral sex (months before these symptoms started).  My questions for you are:

1.Is tingling testicles a common prostate/urinary symptom/problem? Is it common for it to last this long?  

2.is it common to have aching testicles with prostate/Urinary symptom/problems?

My Urologist is away until next week and I have been really struggling with this.   I have an appointment to see him in a couple of weeks but this testicle pain and tingling is really getting to me.  Especially the tingling as it seems that is one of the #1 symptoms of Herpes.

Thank-you