Constant Tight Ball Sack
My ball sack has constantly been wrinkly and tight for over a month now. No matter what temperature I am in, it does not change. It is warmer than usual and seems to itch a good amount. This has never happened before. It started after I traveled to Thailand and had protected sex with a girl. What could this condition be? How do I treat it without seeing a doctor right now because I am still traveling?

One of the reasons for this can be fungal infection. Other possibilities are sweat dermatitis and contact dermatitis. Wash the area and then dry thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. It is important that the skin is not damp because the damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day.

Also apply topical antifungals like Lamisil or Monistat. Severe cases may need oral antifungals for which I suggest you to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for the advice. I will keep in touch.
I have had the same problem ever since I got a herpes infection from an asian girl.  The virus gets into your nervous system.  Specifically, it has infected your dartos muscle that controls the tightening and relaxation of the scrotum.  My cremaster muscle is also infected and constantly gets pulled in and out.  I have no control over my testicles anymore.  Get an HSV test.  I GUARANTEE that you have HSV1.  GUARANTEE.

And it's no coincidence, like the doctors will tell you.