Urology Community
Constant Urge to pee But not a UT infection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Urge to pee But not a UT infection

Hi I am a 46 year old male.  I have for the last 4 weeks had a constant urge to pee.As soon as I pee and empty my bladder I feel I need to go again and again. I have had UT infections in the past and it feels the same sort of feeling.  I have had my bloods and urine checked and there are no signs of infection. I dont need to get up in the night to pee but once I have had my morning pee this seems to trigger the constant urge of just dribbles.
I am on Felodipine and Inhibace Plus to control blood pressure.  I have had a CT scan and prostate exam and they say all is well in both prostate and Kidneys.  Along with the need to constantly pee I seem to have Diarrhea and was tender just under my rib cage in the center of my chest I am like a prisoner in my own home.  I have had my Gallbladder removed 6 years ago
Tags: pee, constant, urge