Constant Urination Feeling!!

So 4 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio and protected vaginal intercourse with a csw. the night after the relation I washed my penis including urethra with soap. the day after it, during the afternoon, I started to feel that my urethra was burning and I started to pee more frequently, much more. This burning sensation lasted for one or two days. However, I still have often this frequent feeling to urinate. for example today since 9 AM I drank like 1,2 L until 3PM and I went to the bathroom at 11am, 12, 13 and 15 PM. at 15 PM I urinated a good quantity and urine was yellow, 5 min later I went again (hadn't drank anything in these 5 min) and urine was transparent and not a lot of urine.
So I have very often this peeing sensation and like a pressure on my urethra to pee.

I have test negative for all STDs and my urine analyses and culture are normal. Can this be an NSU? I did not have a swab of the urethra. Could I take a NSU treatment?

Please help.
I just went again after 40 min at 3:40 haven't drank anything after 3 PM. the urine was clear transparent when going out and I peed a medium quantity.
the prescribed me a month ago Ciprofloxacin 500mg for 10 days but I took it for 6 or 7 days only.
please anyone
had the same sexual exposure, only my frequent urination started 2 to 3 weeks post encounter. i was given ciprofloxacin 500mg for one week if I remember correctly. the frequent urination problem persisted for about 2 months, then it was better. currently i have no problems.

drink plenty of water. if you can, you can also test for NGU, gohnorrea, chlamydia and syphilis if you have not done it so.