Urology Community
Constant Urination Feeling!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Constant Urination Feeling!!

So 4 months ago I received an unprotected fellatio and protected vaginal intercourse with a csw. the night after the relation I washed my penis including urethra with soap. the day after it, during the afternoon, I started to feel that my urethra was burning and I started to pee more frequently, much more. This burning sensation lasted for one or two days. However, I still have often this frequent feeling to urinate. for example today since 9 AM I drank like 1,2 L until 3PM and I went to the bathroom at 11am, 12, 13 and 15 PM. at 15 PM I urinated a good quantity and urine was yellow, 5 min later I went again (hadn't drank anything in these 5 min) and urine was transparent and not a lot of urine.
So I have very often this peeing sensation and like a pressure on my urethra to pee.

I have test negative for all STDs and my urine analyses and culture are normal. Can this be an NSU? I did not have a swab of the urethra. Could I take a NSU treatment?

Please help.
I just went again after 40 min at 3:40 haven't drank anything after 3 PM. the urine was clear transparent when going out and I peed a medium quantity.
the prescribed me a month ago Ciprofloxacin 500mg for 10 days but I took it for 6 or 7 days only.
please anyone
had the same sexual exposure, only my frequent urination started 2 to 3 weeks post encounter. i was given ciprofloxacin 500mg for one week if I remember correctly. the frequent urination problem persisted for about 2 months, then it was better. currently i have no problems.

drink plenty of water. if you can, you can also test for NGU, gohnorrea, chlamydia and syphilis if you have not done it so.