Constant need to urinate
My urine isn't cloudy nor foul smelling, and it doesn't burn when I urinate. I constantly feel like I need to go, but sometimes I can't, even though 5 minutes later, I have a full bladder. I took amoxicillin for 4 days, but it hasn't helped. Any suggestions except for going to see a doctor?
How are you? Urinary tract infection may be asymptomatic or may present with any of the following: urinary frequency, urinary urgency, pain while urinating and flank pain. If it is a urinary tract infection, the dose or frequency of your antibiotic may not be right or the organism responsible is not responding to that particular antibiotic. It is best that you establish the diagnosis with urine test with culture and sensitivity and to discuss the result with your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.