Urology Community
Constantly feeling the need to pee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constantly feeling the need to pee

Recently, over the past few months, every few weeks there have been a few days where I have felt the need to pee all the time, even if I've been. Not only is it incredibly annoying, but it's starting to worry. I'm a 16 year old male and it's the first time this has happened to me. Sometimes, near the end of urinating, or during, the urine goes cloudy and White ish. Why is this?
I hope someone can answer my question.
Thanks
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but frequent urination(polyuria) can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs and benign hyperplasia of the prostate(in males).

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography ,prostate specific antigen blood test, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advice you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank