Constantly feeling the need to pee
Recently, over the past few months, every few weeks there have been a few days where I have felt the need to pee all the time, even if I've been. Not only is it incredibly annoying, but it's starting to worry. I'm a 16 year old male and it's the first time this has happened to me. Sometimes, near the end of urinating, or during, the urine goes cloudy and White ish. Why is this?
I hope someone can answer my question.
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but frequent urination(polyuria) can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are diabetes insipidus, glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs and benign hyperplasia of the prostate(in males).

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography ,prostate specific antigen blood test, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advice you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.