Urology Community
Constricted penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Constricted penis

I am an uncircumsized male. I've never had a problem with my penis. About four months ago, however, my penis developed a yeast infection and I've noticed a white flakiness around the skin of the head. What's most bizarre is that when I have an erection now, it becomes extremely constricted around the neck of the penis. When I have an erection, it gets choked off so that it looks almost like an hour glass figure. It doesn't hurt but the skin feels very stretched.

Any idea what this is?

It sounds like you have some scar tissue causing the foreskin to become tight. You can most likely stretch it using your fingers. I think that you might want to try this before you even consider circumcision.

Good luck,

Ron