Continued pain and swelling following Orchiopexy
I am a 22 year old male.  In late November, I had an orchiopexy for suspected intermittent torsion (both of my testicles have a horizontal lie, and I have had several episodes of severe pain throughout my life).

I have experienced significant pain post surgery, especially in the left side of my scrotum.  Every evening my scrotum swells up and gets very red.  I also occasionally have severe pains in my left testicles, and along my left spermatic cord.  My left epididymis is very swollen.

According to my urologist the orchiopexy went well.  When I followed up with my urologist in mid-December he stated that he did not see anything abnormal and that I should be fine in the long term.  

Since the daily swelling, pain, and redness continued,  I sook a second opinion from another urologist.  They performed an ultrasound which showed good blood supply to both of my testicles.  The second urologist agreed that my testicles were red, swollen, and tender.  The second urologist suspected that I had epididymitis and orchitis, possibly due to the surgery.  He also noted from the ultrasound that since the surgery two spermatoceles have formed in my left epididymis (the spermatoceles were not present on my pre-surgery ultrasound).  

The urologist tried two courses of different antibiotics (first keflex for a month, and then 2 weeks of cipro).  However I have continued to have pain and swelling (the swelling and pain disappears when I lay down and go to sleep, but after a long day my scrotum is swollen and painful again).  The second urologist stated that it is possible that during the surgery the first urologist accidentally put a stitch through my left epididymis, which has caused the swelling and pain.

I have continued to have swelling and pain every day.  I have seen no improvement.  Occasionally my scrotum gets very red and painful.  

I am curious whether anyone else has had a similar experience post orchiopexy and whether there are any other opinions regarding what is causing my continued pain and swelling?
I had a bilateral orchiopexy after one year and eleven months now I still have pain that generate to all my waist and intestine which make me think so many things like coloerectal disorder to hynia to others,especially in the left which left me with eating little food due to stomach disorder . please I ask experts and those with this case ,is that how it will be or will correct with time? I have pain everyday. I can't lie down in the afternoon am tied of everything. what advice do u give me?
I am 28 and have had the left testicle flip 180 many times in the past year and 360 about 2 times.  I am about to get the orchiopexy (most likely for both) and am not sure if I should go through with it.  What was both of your experiences before getting the surgery?  Has there been days with no pain? Does the pain seem to deminish over time?  The urologists don't seem to carw about the long term.  They seem only conserned that they can perform the procedure in the short term  and are out of the picture long term