Cut on the penis hole???
I had a cut on my penis hole (dont know what to call it) The cut extends the hole about twice its normal size. i think i got it when it got caught on my zipper but its been years and i never did anything about it. everytime i urinate it opens up so it can never close and now im afraid it never will since its been to long but it still causes some pain. ive tried putting on liquid bandage but it still opens up. what should i do?
Hi!
It is very difficult to diagnose a cut on net. Either this is a cut due to the tip of penis getting caught into a zipper, or maybe you had it since childhood and did not notice. At times the urinary tube does not close properly.
Other than that it can be a penile ulcer. Penile ulcers may be due to infective or non-infective causes. Infective causes are sexually transmitted and include syphilis, gonorrhea, chancroid, genital herpes, LGV and granuloma inguinale. These are STDs and you need to give a swab test for diagnosis.
Penile cuts can also be due to tight foreskin. The erection stretches this tight foreskin which then cracks at places. It can also be due to friction during intercourse, and you can apply moisturizer or calamine lotion to soothe the skin. There are many creams available for local application which can loosen the foreskin. Good personal hygiene is also important in keeping the foreskin loose.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!