Urology Community
Cysts
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cysts

Just wondering how common are cysts on the scrotum? Do they have the potential to turn into cancer? I belive I have what may be a cyst on the bottom left side of my scrotum. It's been there for several years, but I can't exactly pinpoint when I first noticed it. What has me concerned is that recently it has gotten slightly bigger, and has formed a little white head on top of it. The overall shape has not turned irregular, as it is still round almost oval, but some white stuff has oozed out of it recently when I touched it. Almost looked like oily pus. The size is comparable to the size of a pencil eraser and it generally does not hurt. Rather, it's just real annoying. It still feels hard, and it clearly can be felt within the skin of my scrotum and not my testicles. I'm considering having it examined by a physician, but I was wondering if someone out there is familiar with this. Just kinda of hoping someone can calm my fears a bit. Thanks.

Andy