Urology Community
Dear Doc S
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dear Doc S

Thank you so very much for all your helpful answers to my posts. I appreciate it so much. I did have another CT last night. If you recall I had a 9mm stone impeaded in the right ureter. The CT now shows dialation of the right ureter. Do you know why this would happen?? Is this what is causing all my kidney and flank pain? It appears that the pain worsenes and than I pass small clots. I am so scared.
Initally first surgery a "large" stent was inserted into the right ureter in hopes of dialation. It was so tight to insert the guidewire that I had to be put on my head on the OR board to insert it. After too much pain a ESWL was done to the ureter. After that surgery doc. went in took out all fagments and a new smaller stent. I was released on Thurs. last week the day of the last surgery. September 17th will be 1 week from last surgery.
I am very confused and frightened as to this dialation. Will it go back to normal? The ER doc stated that it was enough time as of last night and the ureter should not still be dialated.
I am going to Pa. for a kidney clean out. Do you know if the dialation problem will push back my surgery date? I really need this clean out doc as I have hundreds of sharp stones and they keep impeading in my ureters?? Any help I would so very much appreciate. Thank you for your time and posts.
                                                                                                           Fondly,
                                                                                                           Cara