Urology Community
Deformed Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Deformed Penis

When I have an erection it is painful if prolonged and there is a distinct deformity to the left.  There is a crease where the deformity begins.  Could this be peyronie's Disease?

This discussion is related to Why is my penis deformed?.
i used to masturbate a lot and my penis change one day during this process, it became short,reallyb small,how can i make it work and big again
You could look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie_disease to check if that's like what you have :)

Also,

My penis was scarred or somthing during masturbation about 3 years ago, at that time it suffered a tiny pin-***** sized bleeding, which i slept on to rest my mind (oh god that was hard to do) and ever since, the lift side of the tip (where it was damaged) is about 1cm higher sticking out than the other side, and it is red and looks like it really hurts, but to touch it is soft and it doesnt hurt at all, with no burning, pain, ache or anything at all. It's just a painless raised red left side of the tip of my penis, but i'm really worried because it hasnt changed for 3 years.

If you have the same or anything like this could you please try to give me some advice.. i dont want to see anybody because i'm mega shy and i've researched loads and i can't find anything on what i have.. its like it doesnt exist.

Thanks :)
mine cuves like a banana just going strait down is that normal or what and its only when blood rushes to that area. im afraid of a girl laughing at me and just comletely get **** talked about me the rest of my life i need help. im only 15 will i come out of this stage or what. i need answers
Have you had any answers from your question regarding your penis pain, deformity etc...I'm curious because I have 13 month old baby boy that seems to have the same deformity and his family physician kept telling me that it's fat where i see the crease...I can see see that something is not right about his penis...