Diabetic Penis
I am a 43 year old Type 2 diabetic.  I have noticed lately that I have been having difficulty achieving orgams during intercourse with my girlfriend.  I have been diagnosed with ED and I do use Cialis or Levitra from time to time.  However for the last several months I have noticed the increased difficulty I have been having in achieving an orgasm.  I was told my previous girlfriend that frequent masturbation can cause the decreased sensitivity in the penis.  Also there is no problem achieving orgasm when masturbating.  I also have retrograde ejaculations.  Is this just a part of the diabetes?  Is there any medication, therapy, creams, vitamins, etc or practices that I can do to help get the sensitivity back?
For instance stop masturbating.  I need help.  I am very sexual and me and my girlfriend have sex almost everday.  This has been lingering for a year.  However I just found about the trauma that masturbating can cause. Help!
It's true that masturbation can cause difficulty achieving orgasm. There is a great site on this issue - yourbrainonporn.com. Abstaining from masturbation for several months can help the problem.

It is very likely, however, that diabetes is the culprit due to the reduced circulation and neuropathy in the extremities, including the penis. A topical sensitizing cream can help with this - check out www.circumserum.com.