Discharge From Penis
Everytime i have unprotected sex i always get a discharge within two weeks later and everytime i got to the dr all the bacterial tests come back negative but anti biotics seem to help and make all the symptoms go away until i have sex again then they come back no matter if the girl is clean or dirty, i do not know whats wrong but it is ruining my sex life. Please help
Such white discharge from the penis esp after intercourse is due to Chlamydia infection. Chlamydia is known as the ‘silent’ disease as in many people it produces no symptoms.In men, a white/cloudy and watery discharge from the penis is characteristic.

Diagnosis can be made only after swab culture of the white discharge or penile discharge.Treatment consists of antibiotics’ would suggest you to consult a urologist and get it evaluated.

I sincerely hope that helps. Please do keep me posted. Kind regards.

I have discharge in my panis and I slept with my pregnant girlfriend is she in danger with my unborn child?
Dr if my unborn baby and his mother are in danger what must I do