Urology Community
Discharges

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Discharges

I never had sex in my life and am 28 years of age now. Recently, I have noticed a whitish/yelllowish discharge coming from my penis. It is now a week old. What can possibly cause me to have something like that? And yes I did masturbate and now have stopped  just a week or two before the discharge.
Avatar dr m tn
The discharge could possibly be semen only and you don’t need to worry unless and until you have other symptoms also like any fever, smelly discharge, pain etc. This can happen if one is not masturbating regularly. I don’t think you need to worry much on the same. However, I’ll suggest a microscopic examination of the discharge. Please do consult a physician for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.