Aa
A
A
Close
Do Urologist play ball- 3 strikes you're out?
About 3 months ago,I felt a small hard ball tha size of a dime in my testes.I went to see a urologist,did an ultra,and the doc determined I had a hydrocele.Took a course of antibiotics.No need to worry-I was in no pain and "sometimes normal in men my age (57)" he said.Last week  I noticed that tha ball had gotten much bigger and hard,but still no discomfort.I went to a different doc and he told me I had Epididymitis and he said that the Epididymitis was large and hard due to the infection and recommended surgery. I went to another doc for a third opinion and he said it was a tumor(maybe cancer) that had to be removed.So there you have it from hydrocele to Epididymitis to Cancer.I am now turning to you for advice, help or any info you can give me.I'm afraid that if I go to another doc for a fourth opinion he might tell me I'm supposed to be dead>
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4644692 tn?1360965737
If it were me I'd ask them to try to rule out cancer. In any case keep at the doctors. Sometimes you have to push them to get an answer/treatment that you need.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Blank