Urology Community
Do i have Spermatocele?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Do i have Spermatocele?

Okay im 14 years old and about 6 months ago i went to the doctor about a lump inside my scrotum on my left testicle and he said it was a cyst and i got a ultrosound done and he said he dont think its anything to worry about. But a week ago i discoverd another lump on my right testicle, its about the same as the other lump on my left testicle but its not as big and its more closer to my testicle. Like the one on the left is attatched by like thread like things and it can move freeley but the one on the right is more attatched and cant move freely as much but it can a tiny bit. the one on my left is about the size of 2 peas and the one on my right is about the size of a pea. my mom made me apmt with my doctor and he didnt even see me he just went right ahead and made me an apmt with a urologist, which i am going to seen monday. Im just so scared its gonna be a cancer cyst or something serious and i start school that wed and i dont want this to get in the way of my 1st day . im so scared and its like no doctors will reply to me. Do you have any idea what could be going on? my moms friend which is a nurse told my mom it could be spermatocele or something? Im 14 and i dont look it at all. Im a late bloomer in puberty. Please give me some advice on what it can be. even if its something bad, whatever you think why i could be getting these.