Urology Community
Doctors can't figure it out? (Bladder Problem)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Ive been having problems peeing,pain when peeing,leakage when walking or running, The doctors tested my urine and they said its normal. I also have a pain by the bladder area and also on the left side of my waist.Been feeling dizzy,vision goes blurry at times.But all my doctor did was send me for x rays and she thinks its my constipation. But i know its not because i am going everyday now. I am a 14 year old female.

Thanks,
Chrissy

Plus i have been having where i feel a sudden strong urge to pee, and if i try and hold it in then i feel it leaking out, so then i have to walk fast to the bathroom.
Also if i am walking or walking fast, i feel pee leaking out a little bit, even when i don't feel like going.Already had two urine tests done and both came back normal.

Avatar_dr_m_tn
Based on your symptoms, urinary tract infection, kidney stones and urinary incontinence should be evaluated. The cause of most UTIs is bacteria that initially settle (colonise) around the urethra (urine tube), and then ascend into the rest of the urinary tract. Hence it is better to get a urine examination and urine culture done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.