Does Cipro/Levaquin make you tired?
I have some recurring urological problems (prostatitis/epididymitis) and in the past have been prescribed Cipro. I have an appointment with the urologist coming up and am sure I will need another course of Cipro.  I hate taking that stuff.  Everytime I take it, I feel extremely tired.  It is almost to the point that I can't work.  Usually better after  a week on the meds. Anybody else have that reaction?  I guess it is a necessary evil because the urolological problems always get better.
Ftaigue and tiredness are not normal symptoms of ciprofloxacin but it can cause muscle aches and pain through out the body.I would suggest that you talk to your doctor and shift to some other antibiotics like tetracyclines.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Thank you for the reply.  I saw my urologist to day and he said the epidimydis is inflamed.  He prescribed macrobid which he said is not as good an antibiotic, but that there is not much choice in my case because I am allergic to other medicines.  I hope it works!