Urology Community
Doomed to live in pain? Had varicocele surgery a month ago and still ha...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Doomed to live in pain? Had varicocele surgery a month ago and still have bag of worms and pain in left testicle

what should i do? my urologist says they dont know why i have pain in my left testicle. I had the surgery a month ago
and i still feel the varicocele the same as before and still feel pain every day in my left testicle?
      How are you? Usually after a varicocele repair some amount of swelling persists till 3-4 weeks after surgery. There are two possibilities in your case, one it is normal process of healing and the other could be recurrence of varicocele due improper scrotal support.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for examination and further assistance on this.
Best.