Doomed to live in pain? Had varicocele surgery a month ago and still have bag of worms and pain in left testicle
what should i do? my urologist says they dont know why i have pain in my left testicle. I had the surgery a month ago
and i still feel the varicocele the same as before and still feel pain every day in my left testicle?
      How are you? Usually after a varicocele repair some amount of swelling persists till 3-4 weeks after surgery. There are two possibilities in your case, one it is normal process of healing and the other could be recurrence of varicocele due improper scrotal support.
I would suggest that you visit a urologist for examination and further assistance on this.
Best.