Dr. Santos Please Help .. Blood in urine
Hi  need your help...  50 yo male good health,   just got full clean std panel. 1 week ago.   Sorry if this is to the point  but this has never happen to me. Was reciving oral sex and just as I was about to ejaculate the woman closed her lips tight.  I felt a sharp pain as I was ejaculating but when she released everything happend naturaly.  And no pain.  a few minutes later I was urinating in the toilet and I saw a red spot.  then I waited a few more minutes and I saw more blood in urine.  then I wiped the head of my penis and a smear of blood was on towel.   an hour later I urinated and  no blood no pain.   Could I have ruptured something  should I go to hospital or rush to a doctor ??
Or do you think this could heal by itself ?
I had this same symptom several years back. A urethroscopy  by my urologist revealed that a small artery in my prostate had broken but healed itself. No further problems.